About Your PIN
Your PIN is a four-digit code that is your password for online services.
Before you can start using our online services, you will need to request a PIN to use alongside your membership number for logging in.
- Ask a staff member the next time you are in your local library.
- Contact us online or by telephone.
Forgotten Your PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN, you will need to contact your local library to request that it is reset.
- Ask a staff member the next time you are in your local library; or
- Telephone your local library; or
- Use the Contact Us form.
You can easily change your PIN online, using the instructions below.
|1. Log in to My Account|
|2. In the Personal Information tab click on Change PIN
4. Enter your current PIN, New PIN and Confirm New PIN
|5. PIN has been changed.|