Business and Law
If you're studying business, or researching business opportunities, these online resources will help you find industry-specific information.
Delve into business data on companies, industries, products and markets. read more.
A collection of three searchable databases to help profile businesses or industries or get practical advice. read more.
Market research and business and industry profiling tools. Find facts, figures, events and market information for businesses around the world.
Practical how-to information to help manage businesses. Includes case studies and guidelines from magazines, journals and newspapers.
Tables of business data, including market share, capacity, production, imports, exports, sales, product and brand rankings, forecasts, and demographics.
In addition to the online resources listed above, you may also find these websites useful.
- New Zealand LegislationCurrent New Zealand legislation; Acts, Bills, and Regulations. Including the Building Act and the Employment Relations Act.
- Statistics New ZealandNew Zealand economic, environmental, fiscal, population, and social statistics at your fingertips.
- Business.govt.nzPractical resources to help business owners and managers start, manage, grow or exit their businesses.
- New Zealand Law Society Guides to the LawBasic information to help you understand your legal rights in common situations. Including making a will, setting up powers of attorney and dealing with neighbourhood disputes.
- New Zealand Legal Information Institute (NZLII) DatabasesFree access to 80 databases of New Zealand law including case law, historic and repealed legislation, and law journals.
- New Zealand Parliamentary Debates (Hansard) Historic debates of the House of Representatives and the Legislative Council from 1854 to June 1985. Available through Hathi Trust Digital Library.