Examines contentious issues such as genetic engineering, cloning, drugs and athletes. Issues are explored from all perspectives and in a variety of formats. Opposing Viewpoints is an excellent resource for students researching for assignments, or preparing for debates or speeches.
- More than 14,000 pro/con viewpoint essays.
- More than 5000 topic overviews.
- Biographies of social activists and reformers.
- Magazine, serial, journal and periodical articles.
- Nearly 6,000 statistical tables, charts and graphs.
- Nearly 70,000 images.