Constance Barnicoat Room
A great place for your next presentation or large group activity, this room is available outside of library opening hours.
Located on the ground floor at the Queen Street end of the Richmond Library.
Facilities in this room include seats, tables, a projector and internet access.
- Seats for up to 50 people
- Five large tables available for use
- One medium rectangular table
- One small square table
- Datashow projector
- Wifi available
- “Smart” white board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Available during and after library opening hours