Need to check your email, upload photos or complete an online application? Want to read full-text newspapers online? Sure thing.
We have internet computers and WiFi access available at every library. Public internet computers and software are provided by Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa (APNK). Find out what's available and how to make bookings.
The free internet computers have Microsoft Office suite, Open Office, Adobe Acrobat reader and various image editing software programs.
|PC (30 mins bookings)||11||4||3||2|
|Express PC (15 mins bookings)||1|
|e-Newspaper PC (PressDisplay)||2||1||*||*|
* PressDisplay is available on all PCs in Takaka and Murchison, but they do not have dedicated PCs just for PressDisplay.
** in the Imaginarium
How to Make a Booking
It's easy to make a booking:
- Jump on a machine if no-one is using it;
- Ask a librarian at one of the service desks;
- Book ahead by phoning the branch.
Bookings can be made up to a week in advance at Richmond and Motueka and up to a day ahead at Takaka.
Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa
The Aotearoa People’s Network Kaharoa (APNK) provides free access to broadband internet services in public libraries.
- Read a list of available software
- Read APNK's Terms and Conditions for use of the computers
- Visit the Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa website